Upcoming Speaking Opportunities:
- Coming soon!
See previous venues below topics.
Marketing & Writing-Building Platforms, Marketing 101+, Design, Social Media, PR, Writing
- This was excellent – best presentation on platform that I’ve seen. Thanks for doing this! Rachel Lulich
- You were an excellent teacher (as you are with me)…clear and concise and offering a lot of value for that 1 1/2 hours. I really did enjoy it and learned quite a bit…I’m inspired to get back to work on my blog and other social media! Lynn Shortman
- If you missed the online seminar yesterday, you missed a great opportunity. Julie did an outstanding job explaining how to build a platform using your website. Thanks to OCW for educating and encouraging members even while we stay at home. -Donna Hues
- Julie, so many great tips! Thank you! –Judy Gann
Family Violence- Domestic Violence, Emotional Abuse, Setting Boundaries, The Church’s Response to Abuse, Personal Survival Story
- I was highly impacted by your story. You gave me strength. Thank you. F.M.
- You managed to teach me more about how to respond to domestic violence in my church in 30 minutes than I’ve ever learned before. Very helpful. -Pastor in Houston, TX
- Thank you for sharing. I have been in abusive relationships for years. I now see a light and have great hope. -K.B
Women & Family– Women’s Issues, Teen Issues, Family Issues, Spiritual Growth
- I just love your devotionals. They are homespun, and always make me think. -Carol
- May 16, 2020 -Provided a Zoom online workshop “Using Your Website to Build Your Platform” for Oregon Christian Writers members. 101 registered and 90 attended.
- October 30, 2019– Filmed some of my story for a video for the Washington County Family Justice Center and spoke at the annual Denim & Diamonds banquet and auction.
- November 1, 2019- Interviewed with a news station about my story and the benefits of the Family Justice Center.
- November 12, 2019- Interviewed with KBOO radio for “Calculated Conversation” in Portland, OR.
- December 12, 2019- Teamed up with the Family Justice Center to do DV training at Community Action in Hillsboro, OR.
- Now Swim, Glen Ellyn Illinois, “Community & Non-Profit Marketing”
- Family Skillbuilders, Portland, OR, “Helping Your Clients Set Boundaries”
- Pacific University (Physician Assistant Program), “Recognizing Abuse & Providing Effective Care”
- Rotary Club of Lombard, IL, “Social Media 101”
- May 2019 ARMS Stomp Out Abuse, Portland OR.
- Well at Work, Lombard, IL, “Co-Marketing & Making the Most of Reviews”
Interested in Julie speaking at your event? Please email.