- October 30, 2019- Filming some of my story for a video for the Washington County Family Justice Center. This will be played at a fundraiser that I will attend and also speak at, as well as used throughout the next year.
- November 1, 2019- Interviewing with a news station, also about my story and the benefits of the Family Justice Center.
- November 12, 2019- Interview with KBOO radio for “Calculated Conversation” in Portland, OR.
- December 12, 2019- Teaming up with Family Justice Center to do DV training at Community Action
- February 22, 2020- Speaking at the Oregon Christian Writers Conference on Social Media and Building a Platform.
DV- Domestic Violence, Emotional Abuse, Setting Boundaries, The Church’s Response to Abuse, Personal Survival Story
Marketing & Writing-Building Platforms, Marketing 101+, Design, Social Media, PR, Writing
Women & Family– Women’s Issues, Teen Issues, Family Issues, Spiritual Growth.
- Now Swim, Glen Ellyn Illinois, “Community & Non-Profit Marketing”
- Family Skillbuiders, Portland, OR, “Helping Your Clients Set Boundaries”
- Pacific University (Physician Assistant Program), “Recognizing Abuse & Providing Effective Care”
- Rotary Club of Lombard, IL, “Social Media 101”
- ARMS Stomp Out Abuse 2019, Portland OR, Personal Survivor Story
- Well at Work, Lombard, IL, “Co-Marketing & Making the Most of Reviews”
Interested in Julie speaking at your event? Please email.